As we embark on this trip to Kenya, I see the glimpse of hope to those who have been marginalized and neglected by the society. God has touched the hearts of so many to give to the cause of Christ.. to loosen the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free— Isaiah 58:6. With a heartfelt gratitude I want to thank Longview Height SDA and Journey Fellowship for their prayers and support; individuals that gave, thank you!,.
Again the purpose of our trip is fivefold:
1) We will be allowing God to work in our lives through the personal enrichment that comes from serving others
2) This prayer journey will help us focus our individual prayers by interceding for others. We will pray for the sick in the local hospitals, and point them to the The Great Physician-JESUS
3) We will visit local orphanages in the surrounding areas giving encouragement, comfort, sympathy and help where it is most needed
4) We will sing in different churches, conduct bible studies and distribute spiritual books
5) We will help in the establishment of a new community health center [www.beehivewellnesscenter.org]